☀off-grid wind solar home power system
☀ office wind solar power system
☀ wind solar power station system tec.
☀ for DC load
☀ for AC load with inverter
* Wind Generator Boost & Buck Intelligently.
* Wind Turbine Max Current Tracking (MCT) & Max Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
* Adaptive Impedance Matching of Wind Turbine & Load
* Control mode of Wind Turbine: Open Circuit & Dump-loading; Over Rotate Speed limiting, Over Voltage & Over Current limiting
* Battery Maximum Charging Current Smart Limiting
* Wind/Solar Charge to Battery Independently; Complement Intelligently
* Manual Brake
* Using or Not Using Wind to Charge to Battery Could be Set Manually
* Using or Not Using Solar to Charge to Battery Could be Set Manually
* RS232 (free) /RS485 Real-time Communication
* Procedure Could be Upgraded by RS232
* PC and Controller Both Could Set Parameters
* LCD Display Multi-level Menu; Intelligent Button Settings
A: Large current and high efficiency inductance to improve the chargeing efficiency. Inductance and fins closely contacted to improve stability.B. NCC 105 degrees celcius, ten thousand hours long-life capacitor to ensure the controller working safely and stably.
Boost: If the wind generator voltage is lower than battery voltage, controller starts boost module automatically. Wind generator voltage is increased to the charging voltage.
Buck: If the wind generator voltage is higher than battery voltage, in order to acquire max power, buck module of the controller will started, to charging the battery.
MCT & MPPT: When it is breeze, loads lower the revolution speed of wind generator, that decreases the output power of wind generator. Through max current tracking (MCT) and max power point tracking (MPPT), output of wind generator is stabilized at the max balance of wind energy utilization. Combine with boost and buck function, wind energy utilization is increased.
a 48v controller with PWM function, the charging range is 48-60VDC.
a 48v controller with MPPT (boost) function, the charging range is 20-60VDC.
a 48v controller with MPPT (buck) function, the charging range is 48-100VDC.
a 48v controller with MPPT (boost & buck) function, the charging range is 20-100VDC.
The software is easy to operate need not to be installed. You can browse and set parameters on PC through the software. You can download the software from official website. http://www.03ne.com/en_version/ziliao/
Browsing interface on PC: